Hypoglycemia means low sugar which comes from an overreaction of insulin.
Insulin is a hormone from the pancreas that lowers sugar. If the insulin is spiked to much or too fast it comes and drops the sugar too low.
What causes hypoglycemia is concentrated carbohydrates.
Symptoms of Hypoglycemia:
- Headaches – neurons in the brain runs on sugar.
- Stomach noise- hunger pains
- Weeping – emotionally crying, mood issues, hyper irritability and psychotic behaviors
- Cravings Sweets
Worst Thing You Can Do When You Have Hypoglycemia
Worst thing you can do is consume sugar unless it is an extreme situation where your blood sugar is very low.
In most cases, you don’t want to eat sugar because you wont be able to correct it.
You should even avoid the hidden sugars that are in foods.
- Starches – potato, chips
- Wine and other types of alcohol.
What to Do to Fix Hypoglycemia
There is an amazing herb called Berberine which is an ancient Chinese herb and studies show that it mimics effects of metformin that controls blood sugar.
Berberine works for hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia.
More things you cand do:
- Nutritional Yeast had B vitamins can be put in peanut butter. You can get nutritional yeast in wafers or tablets.
- High potassium foods such as big salads, about 7 to 10 cups. It will help store sugar longer.
- Exercise is a valid solution form of therapy for hypoglycemia and diabetes.
- In the morning have protein for breakfast. Do not skip breakfast or have fruits or carbohydrates like pancakes and waffles.
Eat eggs, bacon, hamburger without the bun and/or cheese. You will see your blood sugar go away very quickly.
Send your video ideas to the link BELOW:
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.