Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
Per serving: 389 calories, 31.6 g protein, 10.7 g carbohydrates, 23.4 g fat
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 1½ Tbsp / 22.2 mL olive oil
- 3 carrots, peeled and shredded
- ¼ head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp / 15 mL minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp / 30 mL fish sauce
- 1½ Tbsp / 22.2 mL unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp / 15 mL sugar-free sriracha
- 1 lb / .45 kg ground pork
- sesame seeds for garnish
1. In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add carrots and red cabbage, and cook until tender--about 3 minutes.
2. Add green onions, garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Season the mixture with the fish sauce, rice vinegar and sriracha. Add pork and sauté until fully cooked and no longer pink, 6 to 7 minutes.
3. Serve topped with sesame seeds.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.