Keto Lemon Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- 3 whole / 210 g eggs
- 2½ cups / 247 g blanched almond flour
- 1/3 cup / 95 g monk fruit sweetener
- 1½ tsp / 8 g baking powder
- ½ tsp / 1 g pink Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup / 140 g unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp / 2 g vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp / 15 g lemon zest
- 1 tsp / 2 g lemon extract
- 1 cup / 169 g fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup / 140 g butter, melted
- 12 muffin liners (cupcake liners)
- Olive oil spray or avocado oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- If you don’t have liners make sure to spray 12-muffin tin with olive oil spray so muffins don’t stick.
- Fill muffin tins with 45 grams of batter in each, using a spoon or a #3 cookie scoop.
- Bake 15 minutes. Enjoy!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.