Chronic inflammation can lead to all kinds of health issues. Find out the top causes of inflammation and learn how to get rid of inflammation naturally.
0:00 Introduction: Inflammation explained
1:50 What is inflammatory oncotaxis?
2:55 The top causes of inflammation
22:15 How to get rid of inflammation
27:40 Check out my video on how to get rid of pain!
Let’s talk about inflammation. Inflammation is a normal healing and repair process. But, if you experience chronic inflammation, all sorts of destruction can occur.
If you can get rid of inflammation, you can get rid of the complications and symptoms of autoimmune diseases, old injuries, and more.
Inflammatory oncotaxis is a phenomenon where cancer tends to spread to areas where you experienced old injuries where there was inflammation. An old injury could mean many different things, such as food irritation to the colon, damage to the lungs from smoking, damage to the arteries from a high carb diet, or injuries.
The top causes of inflammation:
1. Lack of cortisol
3. Acute and chronic infections
4. Gut inflammation (gut issues or inflammatory foods)
6. Fat cells
7. Old injuries
8. Problems in the bile ducts
9. Low vitamin D
10. High omega-6 and low omega-3
11. Environmental toxins
12. Frequent eating
13. Too much iron
How to get rid of inflammation:
• Get plenty of vitamin D3 and vitamin K2
• Avoid flaring up allergies
• Take vitamin C
• Take antibacterial herbs
• Take zinc l-carnosine
• Take vitamin E (tocotrienols)
• Get on a low-carb diet
• Do intermittent fasting and periodic prolonged fasting
• Take turmeric
• Take stinging nettle root
• Take purified bile salts
• Increase omega-3 fatty acids and decrease omega-6 fatty acids
• Monitor your iron levels
Get Dr. Berg’s D3 & K2 Vitamins on amazon.com or here:
Purified Bile Salts Recommended: 🛒 https://shop.drberg.com/gallbladder-formula