The Benefits of TUDCA
Check out the interesting benefits of TUDCA!
0:00 What is TUDCA?
0:30 What is TUDCA used for?
1:15 TUDCA benefits
5:38 Bulletproof your immune system *free course!
Today, I want to cover the interesting benefits of TUDCA. TUDCA is a very specific bile acid. TUDCA has been used for hundreds of years in Asia and by Native Americans for various purposes. It has been used for gallstones and liver cirrhosis. But, it may be beneficial for many different conditions.
Some people believe that TUDCA can help with neurological conditions such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. There is some evidence that it may help to protect the brain from damage. It may also help to improve cognitive function. Combined with intermittent fasting and TDUCA has tremendous benefits.
I also recommend drinking ACV on a daily basis when on a keto diet. To learn more about the benefits of apple cider vinegar and fasting read Does apple cider vinegar break a fast.
TUDCA may also be beneficial for people with diabetes. It can help to lower blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity. It may also help to protect the pancreas from damage.
There is also some evidence that TUDCA may be beneficial for cancer patients. It may help to kill cancer cells and prevent them from spreading. It may also help to improve the efficacy of chemotherapy drugs.
TUDCA is generally considered to be safe.
Benefits of TUDCA:
1. It can help thin bile and allow it to flow
2. It may help promote healthy eyes and help with retinal degenerative disease
3. It has been shown to improve symptoms of Parkinson’s disease
4. It has shown positive effects on ALS
5. It has shown to potentially help prevent strokes and repair damage from strokes
6. It may help with spasms
7. It may help reduce fevers
8. It may help improve visual acuity
9. It may help prevent apoptosis
10. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects
11. It may help decrease fibrosis (especially of the liver)
12. It may help protect the brain
13. It supports insulin sensitivity
14. It supports the gut lining
15. It may help protect the kidneys