Weight loss is fantastic! But, check out the incredible benefits of exercise that go beyond just weight loss.
0:00 Introduction: Exercise and recovery
0:50 Benefits of exercise beyond weight loss
6:55 Check out my video on exercise!
Today I’m going to share fifteen incredible benefits of exercise that go beyond weight loss alone.
Exercise is an epigenetic stimulus. This means that it can affect your genes in a powerful and positive way.
The body is meant to exercise. It even has over ten million sweat glands that act as its air conditioner. This helps us adapt to heat during exercise and allows the body to cool down.
Exercise activates a lot of different repair systems in the body. But, your results with exercise will depend on your rest and recovery. If you overtrain, you won’t experience many benefits. Learn how much rest and recovery you really need with exercise.
15 incredible benefits of exercise:
1. It strengthens your autonomic nervous system
2. It decreases the risk of heart attacks
3. It decreases the risk of high blood pressure
4. It decreases the risk of stroke
5. It decreases the risk of cancer
6. It decreases the risk of diabetes
7. It decreases the risk of anxiety and depression
8. It decreases the risk of dementia
9. It decreases your stress
10. It increases your willpower
11. It can help reduce inflammation (with recovery)
12. It can help increase longevity
13. It can help improve fertility
14. It can help decrease low back pain and joint pain
15. It increases your energy