Our Educational Content is Not Meant or Intended for Medical Advice or Treatment
The fat cell enlarges with fat due to higher levels of insulin. This is influenced by insulin resistance. Estrogen can also be a factor since estrogen increases the fat on your lower half of the body.
1. Reduce sugars and carbs
2. 3-6 ounces of protein with meals
3. Lots of greens
4. No msg in your foods
5. Do intermittent fasting (3-2 meals with no snacking)
6. Add fat to the meal to go longer between meals.
If the muscles are atrophied, then cortisol is usually higher, Cortisol, a stress hormone from the adrenals can can increase due to menopausal changes. The person is now breaking down muscle tissue faster than it is building back up. The medical term is catabolic. This term means break down. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone.
1. Reduce environmental stress
2. Walking 45 minutes a day is helpful
3. Vitamin D helps lower cortisol
4. Nutrient-wise - take Adrenal & Cortisol Relief
This tissue is a type of collagen that is controlled by Growth Hormone (GH). GH is the anti-aging hormone that is responsible for keeping your proteins healthy and elastic.
1. High intense interval training exercise.
2. Lots of sleep and higher quality sleep
3. Intermittent fasting
4. Vitamin D and sun