Are you gaining weight from eating nuts? It’s a definite possibility.
0:00 Nuts and weight gain
0:12 Can nuts cause weight gain?
2:30 Bulletproof your immune system *free course!
Is it possible to gain weight from consuming too many nuts? At first, people think nuts are a healthy choice because they’re keto-friendly. But, not all nuts are low in carbs.
On keto, you want to aim to have between 20-50g of carbs per day. The more you want to lose weight, the lower you want your carbs to be. It can be easy to eat a lot of nuts without realizing it.
• Peanuts 1 cup (146g) - 24g carbs
• Peanut butter 1 cup (258g) - 50g carbs
• Pistachios 1 cup (166g) - 35g carbs
• Almonds 1 cup (146g) - 14g carbs
• Almond butter 1 cup (258g) - 21g carbs
• Pecans 1 cup (146g) - 4g carbs
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps explain how you can gain weight from consuming too many nuts.
Celery and Nut Butter on Keto: https://youtu.be/7ZfxLEriqdE
FREE Keto Diet Plan