Going low-carb could cut your liver fat in half in just two weeks! Find out why.
0:00 Introduction: Reduce your liver fat by 50% in 14 days 0:52 Study breakdown
1:59 Other interesting study results
3:26 Share your success story!
In this video, we’re going to talk about how to reduce your liver fat by almost 50% in 14 days.
I found an interesting intervention study that showed that obese patients were able to decrease their liver fat by 43.8% in just two weeks. How?
The participants were limited to less than 30 carbs per day—that’s the keto diet. There were some interesting things that happened in the study:
1. Only 1.8% weight loss
2. No change in waist size
3. Decreased carb to fat conversion by 79.8%
4. Increase fat burning (fatty acid oxidation)
This tells us that the keto diet starts working internally first before you start to see results on your waistline. Your body starts burning liver fat before it starts burning belly fat.
Many people stop doing keto after a week or two because they don’t see immediate results. That’s a mistake because it can take weeks or months to become fully keto-adapted.
Here are some more interesting facts about this study:
• Did not lower calories (avg. 3115 calories per day)
• Significantly lower marker for liver damage
• Significantly lower fasting insulin levels + HOMA-IR
• Improved insulin sensitivity
• Lowered liver inflammation
• Rapid increase in folate (producing bacteria + blood folate)
• 94 bacterial strains were altered (major shifts in just one day)
If you’re new to my channel, check out some of my other videos on Healthy Keto to get started on your weight loss journey.
HEALTHY KETOGENIC DIET AND INTERMITTENT FASTING PLAN