Here are the list of foods to get into ketosis (fat-burning):
DO NOT CONSUME ANY SUGAR OF ANY KIND OR ANYTHING THAT TURNS INTO SUGAR QUICKLY!
*If you bloat with these foods – avoid.
Quick example of how to get the correct % of carbs, protein, and fats:
HEAVIER FAT AND PROTEIN
2-4 eggs, cheese, hormone-free bacon, avocado
PROTEIN, FAT (3-6 ounces)
Animal Protein (non-lean) hamburger, fish, chicken (with skin)
VEGETABLE OR SALAD CARBOHYDRATE (7 cups)
PROTEIN (3-3 ounces)
VEGETABLE (2-3 cups)
DESSERT AT THE END OF THE MEAL
Almond Butter Keto Bombs
by Dietitian Cassie (https://www.cassie.net/)
INGREDIENTS:1 cup almond butter
3/4 cup organic, unrefined coconut oil
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 to 3 teaspoons stevia powder extract
1) Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
2) Whisk the ingredients together and pour the mixture into ice cube trays. Freeze for 2 hours.
3) Once they're frozen, you can pop the fat bombs out of the ice cube trays and store them in an airtight container in the freezer, or keep them stored in the ice cube trays!
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Place on cookie sheet or parchment paper.
- Put in freezer for 30 minutes. Store in freezer, too.