Keto Salmon with Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce Recipe
Per serving: 600 calories, 48 g protein, 0 g carbohydrates, 43 g fat
TOTAL TIME: 20 minutes
- 2 wild salmon fillets (6 to 7 oz each)
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz butter
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- Combine all spices for the rub in a bowl and mix well.
- Coat one side of the salmon with the rub.
- Place a medium non-stick pan over high heat.
- Add olive oil to nonstick pan and heat until the oil starts to lightly smoke.
- Place the seasoned salmon skin side up to sear the crust. Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook for about 4 minutes before flipping the salmon.
- One you have flipped the salmon continue to cook over medium heat for about another 5 minutes until skin becomes crispy.
- Remove salmon from pan and set aside to rest.
- Now for the sauce. Using the same pan you used to cook the salmon, reduce the heat to low and add butter, garlic, chili powder, lemon juice and chopped parsley. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Plate the salmon, generously spoon sauce over the top, and enjoy.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.