Keto Prosciutto Asparagus Ricotta Rolls Recipe
Calories 350, Protein 15 g, Carbohydrates 3 g, Fat 25 g
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 lb asparagus, thick spears
- 4 oz prosciutto
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup ricotta
- 1 whole egg
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp dried basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking pad.
- In a medium bowl mix filling ingredients: Parmesan, ricotta, egg, lemon zest and dried basil.
- On baking sheet lay the prosciutto out, a single strip at a time.
- Spoon filling onto each piece of prosciutto and spread the length of each strip evenly with it.
- Place an asparagus spear on top of the filling on each strip and roll up.
- Once every asparagus spear is rolled in prosciutto and filling, drizzle all with the olive oil and bake for 10 minutes.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.