Per serving: Calories 236, Protein 4.1 g, Carbohydrates 17.7 g, Fat 21.1 g
TOTAL TIME: 17 minutes
- 1 cup / 236.6 mL fine almond flour
- ¼ cup / 59.15 mL cocoa powder
- ¼ cup / 59.15 mL Dutch cocoa
- 1 tsp / 5 mL baking powder
- ½ tsp / 2.5 mL salt
- 1/3 cup / 78.9 mL melted coconut oil or butter
- 3 Tbsp / 14.8 mL olive oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup / 118 mL granulated erythritol
- 1 tsp / 2.5 mL pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup / 236.6 mL unsweetened dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F / 177 degrees C.
Grease an 8-inch pan with butter or oil.
In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for chocolate chips and mix well.
Once all ingredients have been combined, fold in chocolate chips in batches.
Pour mixture into greased pan, smooth over evenly.
Bake for 20 minutes on the center rack.
Let cool completely to allow the brownies to firm up.
Cut into 12 servings and enjoy!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.