CHECK OUT DR. BERG'S TRACE MINERALS ENHANCED (with Chromium) HERE
Check out the interesting benefits of chromium!
0:00 Introduction: How much chromium do I need?
0:15 Good sources of chromium
0:33 Chromium benefits
2:00 Share your success story!
In this short video, we’re going to talk about the benefits of chromium. Chromium is a trace mineral needed in very small amounts—only 25-35mcg.
Foods high in chromium:
• Nutritional yeast
• Green beans
• Peanut butter
If you’re going to take chromium as a supplement, look for chromium picolinate.
Benefits of chromium:
1. Chromium helps reduce insulin by making it more sensitive.
• It’s good for endothelial function
• It’s good for your lipid profile
• It lowers oxidative stress
2. Chromium supports weight loss Associated benefits:
• It decreases appetite
• It decreases cravings
3. Chromium helps regulate cholesterol
4. Chromium may help improve PCOS (inositol, potassium, and vitamin B1 may also be beneficial in this situation)
Inositol for PCOS: https://youtu.be/JThjAb_i-Nc
FREE Keto Diet Plan