CoQ10 is all about increasing and optimizing the full energy of the cardiovascular system. Check out the #1 food to boost CoQ10.
0:00 Introduction: How to boost CoQ10
0:10 What is CoQ10?
1:38 CoQ10 benefits
3:45 What depletes CoQ10?
4:17 The #1 food to boost CoQ10
4:30 Other foods to increase CoQ10
6:32 Check out my video on the cardiovascular system!
Today I will share the #1 food to naturally boost CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10). This helper enzyme is involved in making the body's energy, maintaining the body's energy, and reducing the byproducts from making that energy (oxidative stress and free radical damage).
The heart needs a lot of CoQ10 because it's the part of the body that generates the most energy. Many people take CoQ10 to support their cardiovascular function. The body considers CoQ10 as a very important survival helper molecule. The more CoQ10 you have, the longer the heart will last.
Coenzyme Q10 benefits:
• It supports endothelial function
• It helps maintain the capacity of energy in the heart
• It's involved in the contraction of the heart muscle
• It reduces oxidative stress from the heart
• It helps lower blood pressure
• It helps reduce the side effects of statins
• It protects the heart against muscle inflammation, muscle weakness, muscle damage, and muscle fatigue