Keto Bread - 2 slices (see recipe)
Cinnamon - 1 tablespoon
Eggs - 2 large
Heavy Whipping Cream - 1 tablespoon
Safflower Oil - 1 tablespoon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut two slices of keto bread.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together egg, cinnamon, heavy whipping cream.
4. Submerge one piece of bread at a time. Let it sit in the mixture for 30 seconds to 1 minute, so that it absorbs the egg mixture.
5. Add oil to a large pan. Turn on medium heat. Let the pan and oil get hot. This should take about 4-5 minutes.
6. Gently drop your french toast into the pan, keep on medium heat.
7. Let cook for about 3 minutes on each side. You will see that it turns golden brown.
8. On a roasting rack, place the french toast in the oven for about 5 minutes. This will ensure that the center of the bread is completely cooked and it will add an extra crisp to the bread.
9. Top with butter and powdered sweetener!