Pan Tuna Cakes
Quick delicious pan-fried tuna cakes. Serve them on top of a creamy coleslaw!
TOTAL TIME: 40 mins
Almond Flour - ¼ cup
Tuna - 2.5 oz
Egg - 1 large
Cabbage - 2 cups
Scallions - 3 ea.
Mayo - 2 tablespoons
Apple Cider Vinegar - 2 tablespoons
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Olive Oil - 1 tablespoon
- Cut up cabbage. Mix together mayo, cabbage, apple cider vinegar, 1 scallion, and salt. Place cabbage in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix together almond flour, egg, tuna, and 2 scallions in a bowl. Divide into 3 equal parts. Form into patties.
- Put oil in pan, turn on medium-high heat.
- Gently place tuna patties into hot oil. Let cook on one side without touching for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- This will form a crispy delicious sear. Flip and cook the other side for 3 more minutes.
- Place patties on paper towel on a plate to absorb the oil.
- Serve on top of coleslaw!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.