Curcumin has amazing benefits. But, it’s poorly absorbed in the body. Learn why and how to increase absorption.
0:00 What is curcumin?
0:10 Curcumin benefits
1:07 Why doesn’t curcumin absorb well?
1:18 How to increase the absorption of curcumin
2:10 Share your success story!
Let’s talk about curcumin. Curcumin is the main polyphenol or phytonutrient in the spice turmeric.
Benefits of curcumin:
• It has powerful antioxidant properties
• It’s a powerful anti-inflammatory
• It can be effective for exercise-induced inflammation
• It may help with muscle soreness
• It may help with exercise recovery
• It may help with arthritis
• It may help with anxiety
• It has been shown to be effective for metabolic syndrome
• It may be effective for degenerative eye conditions
The only problem is that curcumin doesn’t absorb well in the body. It’s fat-soluble, which means unless you take it in a certain way, you probably won’t absorb much of it.
How to increase the absorption of curcumin:
1. Take it with piperine (black pepper)
2. Take it with fat
3. Heat it slightly
More Videos about Curcumin: