Check out Dr. Berg's D3 and K2 Vitamins Here
Check out Dr. Berg's Trace Minerals Enhanced Here
Learn about the best ways to support your bone health as you age.
0:00 Introduction: bone health facts
0:53 7 ways to improve bone health
3:16 Share your success story!
In this video, we’re going to talk about 7 ways to improve your bone health.
Your peak bone density occurs when you’re in your late 20s. As you age, you lose bone density, especially if you're a women going through menopause. This is because of reduced estrogen levels.
If you are going through menopause and you have osteopenia, 10mg of DHEA daily may help normalize your hormone levels and support your bone density.
The seven most important things you can do to support your bone health are:
1. Take vitamin D3 - 10,000 IUs daily is ideal
2. Take vitamin K2 (MK-7) - 100mcg daily is ideal
3. Consume organic grass-fed dairy products for a natural boost of calcium
4. Consume plenty of dark green vegetables to increase your vitamin C and calcium
5. Do weight-bearing exercises to help strengthen your bones over time
6. Take trace minerals—especially copper, manganese, and zinc
7. Take boron to support natural bone growth
Give these tips a try, and let me know about what you’re doing to improve your bone health in the comments below.