Find out how to counter the dangerous effects of EMF exposure.
0:00 EMF exposure
0:20 How EMFs affect your health
0:35 Are EMFs harmful?
2:00 How to counter EMFs
3:45 Share your success story!
Let’s talk about EMF exposure. The average person in the U.S. is exposed to EMFs for over 10 hours a day.
People are exposed to EMFs through:
• And more…
These devices put out invisible electromagnetic fields that interact with the body’s electrical fields in the brain, heart, and deep into the cells. Experts will say that EMFs have no negative impacts on your health. But, a report put out in 2012 evaluated 2000 studies, and it found that low-level radiation can play a role in Alzheimer’s and other conditions.
EMF exposure may play a role in:
• High blood pressure
• High pulse rate
• Decreased cognitive function (memory, focus, and concentration)
• Increased inflammation
• Mood changes
• Increased risk of stroke
• Increased risk of heart attack
• DNA damage
These EMF energy waves directly affect the communication channels across all of your cellular membranes.
What you could do:
1. Limit exposure (use an EMF tester)
2. Keep your cell phone and other devices away from your head
3. Increase your antioxidant network (consume raw cruciferous vegetables and do fasting)