I’m going to reveal amazing benefits of apple cider vinegar that I’ve never shared before.
0:00 Introduction: Researching apple cider vinegar
0:30 Understanding apple cider vinegar
1:55 Unexpected benefits of apple cider vinegar
4:45 Check out my other video on apple cider vinegar (it has 14 million views)!
I recently did a deep dive on apple cider vinegar to see if there are any benefits I haven’t mentioned in other videos. Here is what I found.
The main acid in apple cider vinegar is acetic acid. Your microbes make acetic acid, and it’s the most abundant short-chain fatty acid in your body.
Foods with acetic acid are like fuel for your colon cells. I’ve mentioned the popular benefits of apple cider vinegar in other videos, from boosting your energy to decreasing belly fat and much more. But let’s talk about some of the lesser-known apple cider vinegar benefits.
Unexpected benefits of apple cider vinegar (ACV):
1. Acetic acid in apple cider vinegar is a potent anti-inflammatory, especially for your gut—but be sure to dilute the ACV with water.
2. Apple cider vinegar helps support mucin, which can help decrease the risk of a leaky gut.
3. Apple cider vinegar has additional phenolic compounds, which have the potential to inhibit the formation of plaquing in the brain. These compounds also support cognitive function.
4. Certain medical procedures use acetic acid to help shrink tumors. This means the acetic acid in ACV has potential anticancer effects.
5. Acetic acid in ACV can help prevent the overgrowth of candida in someone with dentures.
6. Apple cider vinegar can be used for fungus in the ear.
7. Apple cider vinegar is beneficial for atopic dermatitis. A diluted ACV solution can help reduce inflammation on your skin.
8. Apple cider vinegar can help inhibit plaque formation in your arteries.
9. Apple cider vinegar is hepatoprotective. It helps protect the liver against certain heavy metals and certain harmful microbes.