Check out these amazing herbal remedies for sciatica.
0:00 Introduction: Herbal remedies for sciatica
0:10 What is sciatica?
0:55 Sciatica remedies
1:52 Share your success story!
In this short video, I want to cover some great natural remedies for sciatica.
The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body. Sciatica occurs when the nerve is irritated. Symptoms can include numbness, tingling, and weakness in the lower back that goes down the back of the leg and even into the foot.
One of the most common things that happen is that part of the disk or the soft tissue around the disk is protruding into the nerve root.
Herbal remedies for sciatica:
1. Devil’s claw
• Strong anti-inflammatory effects
• It may be as effective as Vioxx
2. White willow
• It blocks certain enzymes involving pain
• Contains curcumin
• Is comparable to prescription medications
• Contains gingerols (works similarly to certain pain medications)