15 Things Your SKIN Tells About the LIVER - Dr. Berg
Your skin reveals a lot about your health—especially the health of your liver. Check this out!
0:00 Introduction: How your liver affects your skin
0:25 The liver explained
1:03 What your skin is telling you about your liver
7:50 The best foods for the liver
9:53 Check out my video on how to identify liver problems by looking at your foot!
Let’s talk about what your skin is telling you about your liver. If your liver is healthy, your skin is going to look great. If it’s not, your skin isn’t going to look good.
The good news is that the liver can actually regenerate if you do the right things. I’m going to share some great foods to help preserve your liver. But, first, we’re going to identify if there could be a liver problem by looking at the skin. Before tests even pick up on a potential liver problem, you’ll notice some changes in your skin.
Indicators that you could have a liver problem:
1. Yellow skin (jaundice)
2. Red palms (palmar erythema)
3. Red nose (rhinophyma)
4. Red cheeks (rosacea)
5. Hair loss
6. Paper money skin
7. Spider veins (spider angiomas)
8. White growths on the eyelids (xanthomas)
9. Purple flat bumps (lichen planus)
10. Purple-red spots (ecchymosis)
11. Liver (aging) spots
12. White scaling plaquing (dandruff)
13. Crusty red nodules (prurigo nodularis)
14. Stretch marks from ascites
15. Flattened face (facial lipodystrophy)
The best foods to help improve the liver:
• Apple cider vinegar (ACV)
• Cruciferous vegetables
• Sea kelp
• Dandelion greens
• Egg yolks
Amazing Benefits of Eating WHOLE Lemons - Peel, White Part and Seeds: