Simple Keto Cauliflower Pizza Crust Recipe
- 9 oz / 265 g cauliflower
- ¼ cup / 56 g mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ cup / 58 g Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp / .5 g garlic powder
- ½ tsp / .4 g oregano, dried
- 2 Tbsp / 12 g almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup / 75 g keto marinara sauce
- 4 oz / 112 g fresh mozzarella
- 4 to 5 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a round baking pan with parchment paper.
- In the food processer pulse cauliflower florets until they become fine.
- Remove cauliflower from the processor and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3 minutes on High.
- Remove cauliflower and let it cool.
- Place cauliflower in some cheesecloth and squeeze all liquid out. (A kitchen towel will work in place of cheesecloth.)
- In a large mixing bowl place the cauliflower, ¼ cup of mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic powder, dried oregano, almond flour, and egg; mix well, creating a dough.
- Press and form crust in baking pan, about 9 inches in diameter and ½ inch thick.
- Bake 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Top with keto marinara sauce, sliced fresh mozzarella, and fresh basil leaves; bake for an additional 12 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.