Keto Taco Peppers
- 4 medium green peppers, halved
- 1.5 lb ground beef, browned
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1-1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Slice peppers lengthwise in half through the middle and remove seeds. Place in a casserole dish with 1/4 cups water. Cover and microwave 7 to 10 minutes, or until peppers are soft.
2. Brown the ground beef until cooked through. Add the taco seasoning and water and cook according to recipe or packet instructions. After the meat is cooked, mix in sour cream, salsa, and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese.
3. Spray baking dish with nonstick spray. Place cooked peppers and generously stuff with meat and cheese mixture. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 350 ° F for 20-30 minutes until peppers are heated through and cheese is melted
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.