Keto Avocado Crab Recipe
- 2 large / 200 g avocados
- 5 oz / 180 g crab meat
- ½ cup / 84 g avocado mayo
- ¼ cup / 49 g red bell pepper, small diced
- 3 Tbsp / 9 g fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp / 7 g fresh chives, chopped
- ¼ cup / 22 g celery, chopped
- ½ oz / 15 g lemon juice
- ½ tsp / 5 g pink Himalayan salt
- ¼ tsp / 25 g white pepper
- Halve each avocado and remove pits. Remove flesh from skin of one half of each avocado and dice small into a medium bowl. Leave the other half of each avocado in the skin.
- Pick through the crab and remove any remaining shell.
- To the diced avocado, add crab meat, mayo, bell pepper, fresh herbs, celery, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Fold ingredients together. Make sure you don’t over-mix--just enough to combine.
- Spoon finished crab salad to fill and cover the two remaining avocado halves. And enjoy!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.