Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies
This perfect keto cookie melts in your mouth! It is made of nuts, butter, and keto-friendly chocolate chips.
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
SERVES: 15 cookies
Grass-fed Butter - 8 tablespoons, at room temperature
Xylitol - 2 tablespoons
Almond Flour - 1 cup
Crush Pecans - 1 cup
Lily's Dark Chocolate Chips - 1/3 cup
Salt - a pinch
Vanilla Extract - 1 teaspoon
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Leave butter out of the refrigerator overnight - it must be soft.
3. Mix the butter, xylitol, and almond flour. For time sake, mix with a fork until a smooth consistency.
4. Add the crushed pecans, chocolate chips, pinch of salt, vanilla extract to the mixture. You could use a food processor for this also.
5. Form little balls with your hands, each cookie should be about 1 tablespoon sized. Roll them in some almond flour to coat them.
6. Place them on a cookie sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
7. Cook for 13-15 minutes. Let them sit out of the oven for at least 10 minutes. Transfer to the freezer until frozen. Store in refrigerator.
1. Let them cool completely or they will crumble when you try to pick them up. Put them in the freezer to make them solid, then you're good to go. They taste better when they are cold.
2. Almond flour works better than almond meal.
3. You can substitute with other nuts, such as macadamia nuts. Just be careful when salting the mixture because the nuts may already contain salt.
4. Leave butter out overnight, so that it is easier to deal with when making this recipe.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.