Keto Chocolate Coconut Bars
Per serving: 254 calories, 4 g protein, 13 g carbohydrates, 23 g fat
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour for prep, baking and cooling
- 1 cup / 160 g dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup / 71 g dry shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp powdered monk fruit sweetener
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp / 56 g softened butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup / 36 g slivered almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F / 177 degrees C.
2. Generously spray an 8×8" glass baking dish with oil. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
4. Pour mixture into 8×8" lined pan. Press mixture into all four corners evenly.
5. Bake for 10 to 14 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and cool for at least 30 minutes.Slice into 8 portions.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.