Keto Carrot Cake Fat Bombs
Per serving: 85 calories, 1.4 g protein, 2.1 g carbohydrates, 7.4 g fat
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 8-oz / .23-kg block cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup / 177 mL coconut flour
- 1 tsp / 5 mL stevia
- ½ tsp / 2.5 mL pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp / 5 mL cinnamon
- ¼ tsp / 1.25 mL ground nutmeg
- 1 cup / 236.6 mL carrots, shredded
- ½ cup / 118.3 mL pecans, chopped
- 1 cup / 236.6 mL unsweetened coconut, shredded
In a large bowl, using a rubber spatula, beat together cream cheese, coconut flour, stevia, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Fold in carrots and pecans.
Roll into 16 balls. If you run out of mixture, see if you made any of the balls too big. If so, split in half and re-roll.
Roll balls in shredded coconut.
Sprinkle excess coconut on top and serve.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.