Broccoli Fritter Recipe With Dr. Berg And Karen
Our Educational Content is Not Meant or Intended for Medical Advice or Treatment
I will be teaching you today how to make these delicious broccoli fritters so you can add them to your keto diet.
RELATED: Zucchini Goat Cheese Rolls
How to Make Broccoli Fritters
Broccoli Is Good for the Health
When making keto broccoli fritters and cooking broccoli, it's going to be green. Fresh broccoli is also really good for you because it has anticancer properties, just like many other types of vegetables. This is really good food with a little bit of curry in it.
For added flavor, put some sour cream on the fritter. Serve it warm.
- 1 cup broccoli
- A small amount of oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp coconut flour
RELATED: Keto Coconut Pecan Cake
Instructions for Making Broccoli Fritters
- Put 1 cup steamed broccoli florets or cooked broccoli into the blender and pulse the veggie until finely ground.
- Add two eggs, 1/4 tsp sea salt and pepper (to taste), and 1/2 tsp dried curry powder and blend the ingredients.
- Add 1 tsp coconut all-purpose flour and then blend until thick and smooth.
- Place the mixture in a large mixing bowl to make it easy for you to pour it on the skillet.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high and add regular cooking or vegetable oil. Always fully heat the cast iron first.
- Put 2 Tbsp of batter into the pan for each broccoli fritter.
- After 1-2 minutes, check under to see if it has turned brown.
- Cook both sides until they are brown before serving.
These broccoli fritters are not only flavorful, but they also provide the nutrients you need for your weight loss journey. Prepare this broccoli fritters recipe at home and enjoy every bite!
What other toppings will you add to these fritters? Tell us in the comments section below!
Disclaimer: Our educational content is not meant or intended for medical advice or treatment.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.