This tuna salad can be thrown together in less than 10 minutes. Bell peppers add delicious flavor, crunch, and nutrients!
TOTAL TIME: 10mins
Mayo - 2 tablespoons
Olive Oil - 1 tablespoon
Cheese - 2 tablespoons - shredded
Avocado - ½ medium avocado
Tuna - 2.5 ounces
Lettuce - 2-3 cups
Tomato - 1 thick slice
Scallion - 2 each - chopped
Bell Pepper - 1/4 cup - chopped
Capers or Pickles - garnish
Lemon slice - garnish
- Chop celery and scallions.
- Mix tuna, celery, scallions, mayo.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Cut tomatoes, scallions, and bell peppers.
- Mix lettuce, olive oil, salt.
- Build salad. Garnish with a squeeze of lemon juice and capers or pickles.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.