Tuna Cabbage Casserole
A quick and cheesy tuna cabbage casserole.
TOTAL TIME: 40
Tuna - 2.5 oz- drained
Cabbage - 1 ½ cups
Cauliflower - 1 cup
Olive Oil - 1 tablespoon
Butter - 1 tablespoon
Heavy Whipping Cream - 1 tablespoon
Mozzarella - 1 oz.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop cabbage and cauliflower.
- Add oil to pan, turn to medium-high heat. Once pan is hot, add cauliflower and cabbage. Saute on medium-high for 5-7 minutes until cauliflower gets a little golden.
- Add tuna, butter, cream. Cook on low for 2-3 mins.
- Put mixture into a small casserole dish.
- Cover casserole dish with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 mins.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese for extra cheesiness and some shaved vegetables for extra crunch!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.