Keto Bell Pepper Nachos
Per serving: Calories 176, Protein 4.6 g, Carbohydrates 13 g, Fat 13 g
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
- 4 bell peppers, cut into small wedges
- 2 Tbsp / 29.6 mL extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp / 2.5 mL ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp / 2.5 mL chili powder
- 1/4 tsp / 1.2 mL garlic powder
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups / 710 mL shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup / 236.6 mL guacamole
- 1 cup / 236.6 mL fire-roasted salsa
- 1/2 cup / 118.3 mL pickled jalapeño slices
- 1/2 cup / 118.3 mL sour cream
- Lime wedges for serving
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F / 218 degrees C.
Slice bell peppers into wedges, cutting lengthwise down the pepper then horizontally across each slice.
Lay the wedges on the baking sheets in a single layer, cut side up. Toss with olive oil, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder. Season generously with salt and pepper. Bake until peppers are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
Top bell peppers with Monterey Jack and bake until cheese is bubbly, about 10 minutes.
Top with guacamole, salsa, and pickled jalapeños. Dollop sour cream over bell peppers. Squeeze a lime wedge on top and serve with more lime wedges.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.