This garlic, onion, cream, and butter sauce is light and tasty! The beef and mushrooms give it a stroganoff taste. It also uses “noodles” made from zucchini.
TOTAL TIME: 50 mins
Hamburger - 3 oz.
Cheese - 2 oz.
Butter - 1 tablespoon
Cream - 2 tablespoons
Garlic - 2 cloves, minced
Onion - 2 tablespoons - chopped
Zucchini - 1 medium - zoodles
Mushrooms - ½ cup
- Cook hamburger meat until done. About 10-15 mins. Lay out on paper towel to soak up some fat.
- Cook onion, garlic, ½ tablespoon of butter on medium-low for 10 mins. Make sure you keep the heat low to prevent burning.
- Add mushrooms and hamburger, cook for 10 more minutes.
- Add cream, cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add garlic and butter to a pan on low heat.
- Add zoodles to garlic/butter, cook until zoodles are desired consistency.
- Place zoodles in a bowl, top with beef/mushroom sauce.
- Garish with some parmesan cheese for extra flavor.
You don’t need a super fancy spiralizer to make zucchini noodles. The one used for this recipe was a small handheld spiralizer for $6.99 from the local grocery market.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.