Bacon Cheeseburger Wrap
This is a quick and easy bacon cheeseburger wrap. Wrap the cheeseburger in lettuce instead of using a bun. Butter lettuce works great.
TOTAL TIME: 45
Hamburger (3 oz)
Bacon (32 g) - 4 slices of bacon (see instructions: how to cook bacon)
Cheese (1 oz) - 1 slice
Mayo (14 g) - 1 tablespoon
Avocado (50 g) - ½ medium avocado
Lettuce - 4-6 leaves
Tomato - 1-2 slices
Onion - 1-2 slices
- Cook bacon in oven @ 350 degrees for 15-25 minutes.
- Get pan with some oil in it very hot, lightly smoking.
- Gently place burger patty into hot pan. Let cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Cook burger until desired temperature. Medium is about 135 degrees.
- Melt cheese on top.
- Build hamburger (meat, tomato, onion).
- Wrap burger in lettuce.
- Serve with pickles and avocado.
Get yourself a meat thermometer. Testing the temperature of the meats can help you get perfectly juicy meats!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.