Asparagus and Bacon Frittata
Eggs, asparagus, bacon, and avocado are a perfect breakfast combination. This recipe is somewhere between an omelette and a frittata.
TOTAL TIME: 35 mins
Bacon - 4 slices (see how to cook bacon instructions)
Eggs - 2 large
Asparagus - 5 stalks
Heavy Whipping Cream - 1 tablespoon
Coconut Oil - 1 tablespoon
Avocado - ½ medium avocado
- Chop asparagus. Cut each stalk into about 3 sections.
- Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil to an oven safe pan, turn on medium heat.
- Once pan is hot, add asparagus.
- Cook asparagus for about 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Mix eggs and cream.
- Add egg mixture to the hot pan with asparagus.
- Turn down heat to low.
- Turn your oven on broil- high.
- Place pan into oven to finish cooking the eggs. This should only take 2-3 minutes. Broil can burn things very fast, so watch closely!
- Serve with avocado and bacon!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.