1 Minute Biscuit
This biscuit seems too good to be true! Microwave it for 1 minute, cut it in half, and stick it in the toaster. Use it as a biscuit for an egg sandwich. If you would rather bake it in the oven (which is better), then try it at 350 degrees for 15-20 mins!
TOTAL TIME: 6 mins
Coconut Flour - 1 ½ tablespoons
Flax/Chia/Hemp - 1 ½ tablespoons (We used a pre-ground mixture for this recipe. You can also just use one kind [ground], if that's all that you have.)
Butter - 2 teaspoons, at room temperature
Egg - 1 large
Baking Powder- 1/2 teaspoon
Salt - pinch
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Find a small microwave safe dish that is about the desired size of your biscuit.
- Place the mixture in the dish. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Turn the dish upside down to get the biscuit out.
- Cut the biscuit in half. Toast!
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.