Check out these incredible benefits of eggs for your brain!
0:00 Introduction: Why eating eggs helps your brain
0:15 Benefits of eggs for your brain
1:55 Share your success story!
In this video, we’re going to talk about why eating eggs helps your brain.
1. Eggs yolks provide choline, which boosts your cognitive function and mood. Choline also acts as a bile salt, which helps with absorbing fat-soluble nutrients.
2. Eggs yolks provide omega-3 fatty acids, which help reduce inflammation, reduce the risk of blood clots and stroke, and provide the raw material for healthy brain grey matter.
3. Eggs provide healthy cholesterol, which is important for the creation of vitamin D, cell membranes, and hormones.
4. Eggs are low in carbs, which promotes ketosis.
5. Eggs contain many important nutrients, including B12, B6, and folate.
Overall, eggs are incredible for supporting the health of your brain. They are a great addition to the Healthy Keto diet. In fact, I eat four eggs a day!