Good sleep can provide a lot of health benefits. This is what could happen if you started getting more quality sleep.
0:00 Less sleep vs. more sleep
0:22 What happens if you get bad sleep?
1:25 What happens if you get more sleep?
3:40 How to train your body to get more sleep
5:48 Share your success story!
Let’s talk about what would happen if you got nine hours of sleep for seven days in a row. I would typically only get about six and a half hours of sleep. So, I decided to do an experiment on myself to see what would happen if I got nine hours of sleep.
What can happen if you don’t get good sleep:
1. Lowered immune system
2. Increased risk of heart attack and stroke
3. Altered blood sugars (increased hunger and cravings)
4. Cognitive decline
5. Worsened mood
6. Increased stress
7. Weight gain
I’ve seen amazing results since I’ve started getting nine hours of sleep at night. Here are a few things I’ve noticed:
• My neck, which is usually very stiff, is flexible (no inflammation)
• My mood is better (a lot more stress tolerance)
• I have more focus and concentration
• I have less hunger
• I have more endurance
• I’m getting better recovery
Because I was so used to getting six and half hours of sleep, I had to train myself to sleep longer. Here’s what I did:
• I’m in bed by 9:30 pm
• I take one capful of my Friendly Bacteria Probiotic Liquid
• I take one magnesium lactate supplement
• I take 3 of my Sleep Aid supplement
• I exercise for 1 hour earlier in the day so that I’m more tired