Dr. Berg’s D3 & K2 Vitamin
Some physicians say vitamin D2 and vitamin D3 are the same. So, let’s look at vitamin D2 vs. vitamin D3.
0:00 Vitamin D2 vs. vitamin D3
1:51 Bulletproof your immune system *free course!
Are vitamin D2 and vitamin D3 the same? I don't think so.
• Is mainly made synthetically
• You can get vitamin D2 from mushrooms (but many people don’t do this)
• There are not a lot of studies on vitamin D2
• The studies on vitamin D2 do not have the decreased mortality benefit that D3 has
• Vitamin D2 is less expensive, but you need more of it to see results
• You can get vitamin D3 from animal sources (fatty fish, red meat, cod liver, cod liver oil, liver, egg yolks, and butter)
• There are studies on vitamin D3
• Vitamin D3 is 5x faster in the conversion
• Vitamin D3 is less toxic
• Vitamin D3 is more stable