Low carb Pasta Dish
Our Educational Content is Not Meant or Intended for Medical Advice or Treatment
Low-carb Pasta Dish
I get a lot of people that want to make pasta dishes, but you don’t want to eat noodles because of the gluten. It is refined carb and will turn to sugar real fast.
Cooking Zucchini Spaghetti is really simple. Get 3 organic zucchinis and tomato sauce with little to no sugar.
Simmer the tomato sauce. Put in hamburger meat, mushrooms, garlic, or black olives if you want.
Cut off the ends of your zucchini then use the cutter (see video or images below) to shave small pieces of the zucchini.
The goal is to have something that doesn’t have a lot of sugar, is nutritious and keeps your carbohydrates low.
This recipe is really delicious and healthy for you.
Hamburger meat from a grass-fed animal
2 cloves of garlic
Handful of pitted black olives
1. Get a pan and make it hot, then turn down to a medium heat.
2. Add a generous glug of olive oil, enough to coat the bottom. Crush two cloves of garlic into the oil.
3. Add a sprinkle of chili flakes to the sizzling oil.
4. Roughly chop up your black olives and capers, and add them, too.
5. Give it all a good stir around and fry for a minute.
6. Let it all bubble away, stirring now and then for a few minutes. Then put it on one side to cool.
7. Using a spiralizer or a funny mandolin attachment, cut your zucchini into ribbons.
8. Put the sauce over the freshly shaved zucchini.
Serve with some fresh parmesan.
For more information about Dr. Berg's 3-day intensive program in Alexandria, Virginia, call 703-354-7336.
You can do a search and order this online:
Here's another one:
Kuhn Rikon Julienne Peeler
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.