How to Get Rid of Belly Fat Fast With Keto
In today’s article, I will be talking about how to get rid of belly fat using a keto diet and intermittent fasting to help you achieve your body goals. Keep reading to find out more.
RELATED: Faster Fat Loss for a Slow Metabolism
In this article:
- Things to Add to Your Diet and Lifestyle to Burn Belly Fat Faster
- Things to Remove to Speed Up Belly Fat Burning More
How to Get Rid of Belly Fat with Keto and IF
Things to Add to Your Diet and Lifestyle to Burn Belly Fat Faster
- Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) – Add MCTs like coconut oil to your ketogenic diet. MCTs speed up weight loss quite well and can effectively aid you on losing belly fat.
- Potassium – Why? Because at the heart of weight or fat loss, we want to avoid Fat Storing Hormone. Most people who can’t lose weight have too much Fat Storing Hormone. Potassium helps reduce Fat Storing Hormone resistance and can help you burn fat.
- Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) – Why? The acetic acid in vinegar helps with Fat Storing Hormone resistance and lowers blood sugar so you can burn fat.
- Chromium – Chromium is a mineral proven to help keep Fat Storing Hormone in check.
- B Vitamins – The B vitamins you can get from fruits and vegetables, especially B1, can help with Fat Storing Hormone resistance.
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) – Adding HIIT full body training to your lifestyle will help release growth hormones, and you’ll really burn fat faster. The key is doing short bursts of high-intensity exercises in your workout as hard as you can and alternating it with periods of rest to efficiently eliminate fat storage.
- More Sleep – Getting more sleep is crucial to fat burning and reduce belly fat because you release growth hormones as you sleep as well, which helps you burn more fat. Get 8 to 10 hours of sleep each night when you’re on a low-fat diet and you’ll lose belly fat and more weight.
- Recovery – Recovery is just as essential as weight training itself. You have to make sure, especially if you’re doing HIIT to grow muscle mass, that you’re allowing yourself time to recover. Recovery from resistance training is when you get the most benefit from it.
RELATED: Can Drinking More Water Help You Lose Weight
Things to Remove to Speed Up Belly Fat Burning More
1. Remove Any Sleep Issues That Cause Insomnia
Any sleep issues that can lead to insomnia can hinder your journey on how to get rid of belly fat or visceral fat. You won’t lose weight or reduce stomach fat if you’re not sleeping well.
Visceral Fat Definition: A type of body fat in the abdominal cavity and is kept in internal organs, such as the intestines, pancreas, and the liver.
If you’re consuming a lot of vegetables and constantly experiencing bloating, it will slow down weight loss. Go back to what you can digest or steam more vegetables to simply eliminate what’s causing the bloating. Bile salts can also help.
3. Menstrual Period Cycle
Estrogen blocks the thyroid and creates fat on the hips and thighs. If you’re menstruating too often, you won’t lose weight. Seek help to get your menstrual cycle in check.
Reducing stress can help you lose weight, and you really want to do whatever you can to reduce stress. Stress releases cortisol, the stress hormone that inhibits weight loss.
5. Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
MSG is in everything from fast food to Asian food to even non-organic cottage cheese. It’s disguised as “modified food starch.” This spikes Fat Storing Hormone like crazy so that it makes weight loss impossible for days.
6. Avoid Eating Out
Foods at restaurants are loaded with hidden sugars, MSG, and trans fats, people tend to consume high levels of calorie intake when eating out. Avoid restaurants for a time if you don’t want to build more abdominal obesity or if you want to avoid processed foods and sugary drinks.
7. Avoid Overtraining
You don’t burn excess belly fat at boot camp. You cannot recover and burn fat if you aren’t sleeping and recovering enough from your strength training to release growth hormones. Without that hormone release, nothing good will happen in the body. In fact, the exact opposite will happen — weight gain from stress and cortisol production.
Constipation will slow weight loss to a crawl. Add fruits and vegetables into your diet that will help relieve constipation such as prunes, apples, pears, kiwi, fig, citrus fruits, spinach, and other leafy greens.
Getting rid of belly fat effectively needs self-discipline and self-control to successfully achieve your body goals. Just follow the tips above and ready yourself with some changes to your lifestyle.
Do you have other tips on how to get rid of belly fat you’d like to share with us? Tell us in the comments section below.
- Not Losing Weight Fast Enough
- Is Fast Weight Loss Healthy
- Diabetes Persists Because of How It Is Defined
Disclaimer: Our educational content is not meant or intended for medical advice or treatment.
Editor’s Note: This post has been updated for quality and relevancy.
Previous blog5 Types of People Who Should Not Do Intermittent Fasting