Keto Pecan Pie Recipe Filling
Now your pie crust is ready, it’s time to pair it with an easy-to-make pecan filling.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup Fiber Yum™ plus 1 tbsp maple extract, mixed well
- 1 1/2 cups raw pecans in halves
1. Beat the eggs.
2. Mix all ingredients except for the pecans in a mixing bowl. Use a beater and combine until smooth.
3. Add the pecans and stir with a spatula until blended.
4. Pour into the pie crust.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Don’t wait for the next Thanksgiving meal to enjoy this keto pecan pie.
If you want more recipes like this and learn more about keto, subscribe to Dr. Berg’s Healthy Keto and Intermittent Fasting membership. You can access over 150 video lessons plus more bonus products like a meal maker.
Will you be making this pecan pie recipe? Share how yours turned out in the comments section below!
Up Next: The Healthiest Pizza In The World
Disclaimer: Our educational content does not intend to provide any medical advice or treatment.
Editor’s Note: This article was originally published on November 29, 2016, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.