After you see this, you’ll never want to eat these fake foods again. #1 is fake steak!
0:00 Introduction: Fake foods to avoid
0:10 #1 Fake steak
1:07 #2 Parmesan cheese
2:08 #3 Crab sticks (imitation crab)
3:06 #4 Fake tuna
4:00 #5 Extra virgin olive oil
5:10 #6 Maple syrup
5:45 #7 Truffle oil
6:05 #8 Powdered instant coffee
6:45 #9 Wasabi
7:43 #10 Commercial guacamole
8:19 Check out my video on olive oil!
Fake foods to avoid:
1. Fake steak
• It contains meat glue.
• There is an increased risk of harmful bacteria.
• They don’t disclose the process of how they make the meat glue.
2. Parmesan cheese
• It’s usually a mixture of cheap cheeses, cellulose, and a mold inhibitor.
• Fake versions of Parmesan cheese are 4 to 20% cellulose, which is made from wood pulp.
3. Crab sticks (imitation crab)
• Crab sticks are a mix of random fish leftovers with starch, MSG, crab flavoring, protein (not from good sources), different sugars, harmful oils, preservatives, and coloring.
4. Fake tuna
• These products often contain a different type of fish that is toxic.
5. Extra virgin olive oil
• Fake versions are bland and lack antioxidants and phytonutrients.
• Fake versions can contain other harmful oils.
6. Maple syrup
• Fake versions are made from different sugars with maple syrup flavoring, artificial colorings, high fructose corn syrup, and preservatives.
7. Truffle oil
• Fake versions contain a flavoring molecule to flavor other materials and do not contain truffles.
8. Powdered instant coffee
• It contains cereal, caramel, starch, malt, and figs.
• It also contains a chemical that is potentially very harmful.
• The majority of wasabi sold is a mixture of horseradish, hot mustard, and green dye.
10. Commercial guacamole
• These products often contain skim milk, vegetable oil, water, emulsified egg yolks, different gums and gels, isolated soy protein, and food dye.
• Some of these products only contain 2% avocado.
Fraud Olive Oil: ▶️ https://youtu.be/7TwBxHZDAhg
Fake Wasabi: ▶️ https://youtu.be/GF3ASwOUS1U