Keto Broccoli Cheddar “Tots”
Per serving: 120 calories, 7.9 g protein, 4.1 g carbohydrates, 8.4 g fat
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp / 5 mL kosher salt
- ¼ tsp / 1.25 mL black pepper
- ½ tsp / 2.5 mL garlic powder
- ½ tsp / 2.5 mL dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp / .6 mL chili powder
- 1 cup / 236.6 mL blanched finely ground almond flour
- 1 cup / 236.6 mL grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 12-oz / 34-kg package frozen riced broccoli, thawed and drained
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F / 204 degrees C. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment (not foil--these stick to foil).
Meanwhile, in another large bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano, and chili powder. Add almond flour and cheddar, then add the thawed and drained broccoli. Use a large spoon to mix everything together.
Use your hands to form the mixture into 24 patties. Arrange the patties on the prepared baking sheets, making sure they don’t touch each other.
Bake 15 minutes, until browned. Allow the broccoli tots to cool a couple of minutes, then serve.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.