Low-Carb Almond Butter Cookies
Per Serving: Calories 109, Protein 6 g, Carbohydrates 5 g, Fat 29 g
TOTAL TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 cup almond butter
- ¾ cup granulated monk fruit sweetener
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Using a 1 oz cookie scoop, scoop cookies onto lined sheet tray.
- Use a fork to press down each cookie, marking the top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before eating.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.
***Always consult a professional before making any significant changes to your health.