Check out Dr. Berg’s Trace Mineral Here
Learn how zinc affects your hormones.
0:00 Introduction: Zinc and hormones
0:10 How zinc controls many key hormones
3:54 Share your success story!
Let’s talk about the interesting relationship between zinc and your hormones. Zinc is involved in many biochemical pathways, and it’s involved in all of your major hormones.
How zinc affects your hormones:
• Zinc increases testosterone
• Zinc helps inhibit 5-alpha reductase (limiting DHT)
• Zinc helps increase progesterone and estrogen (unless you have estrogen dominance)
• Zinc helps inhibit aromatase (it will help keep you from developing too much estrogen)
• Zinc supports normal growth hormone levels and IGF-1
• Zinc supports the conversion of T4 to T3
• Zinc is needed to make more thyroid hormone
• Zinc helps increase insulin sensitivity, and it helps inhibit insulin resistance