Check out these incredible benefits of NAC.
0:00 What is NAC (N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine)?
0:26 Top benefits of NAC
2:20 How to bulletproof your immune system (free course)
In this video, we’re going to talk about NAC. What is NAC?
NAC stands for N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine. This is a stable form of cysteine.
Cysteine is a non-essential amino acid, and it functions as a stabilizer for the formation of protein structures in your body.
The benefits of NAC include:
1. Limits alcohol-induced liver damage
2. Helps reduce acne and acne scars
3. Limits ADHD medication toxicity
4. Helps reduce addiction
5. Helps manage COPD symptoms
6. Reduces mucus
7. Helps reduce OCF symptoms
8. Reduces depression and anxiety symptoms
9. Helps reduce symptoms of autism
10. Helps manage bipolar and schizophrenia symptoms
11. Limits acetaminophen (Tylenol)-induced liver damage
NAC helps normalize neurotransmitters, which helps with autism and many different forms of addiction, from food addiction to drug and alcohol addiction.
NAC also has the ability to boost a potent antioxidant called glutathione. Glutathione has the ability to repair your cells and protect them from oxidative stress.
In summary, NAC is a powerful substance that has many valuable benefits. If you give it a try, let me know how it works for you in the comments below.
Tylenol Poisoning: https://youtu.be/RtXSelhaI4Q
FREE Keto Diet Plan