Thyroid Technique for Cold Hands and Feet
Our Educational Content is Not Meant or Intended for Medical Advice or Treatment
Thyroid Technique For Cold Hands and Feet
Using acupressure to the thyroid, works lower cold hands and feet like 50 percentage of the time.
You can do it to yourself or have someone else do it.
If it doesn’t work it could be coming from another source and there are many other causes of cold hands or feet.
How to Do Acupressure on Someone?
1. The first thing you want to do is rate how cold their feet or hands are from 1 through 10. 10 being very hot and 1 being very, very cold.
2. You can put your hand on their forehead and press in the lower part of their neck with your other hand (watch video for accuracy).
3. If it is a little sore in the area, touch the area lightly. Then you are going to hold your hands on there lower neck for just a few minutes.You are going to feel a little resistance while adding pressure in the area of the lower neck.
4. While your doing this, you should ask the person when is the rate, they picked earlier, is going up. As the number goes up the hands become warmer.
5. Keep applying pressure until the number is at a 9. If the rate is going up too slow, you might want to move your finger down just a half an inch because you want to get exact opposite of the thyroid which is in the front of the neck in the lower part.
How to do Acupressure on Yourself
If you don’t have someone to do it for you, you can do it yourself with this acupressure tool.
Place the tool in the back of the lower neck and lean back (as shown in video) for 2 to 3 minutes. It should be at the direct opposite of the thyroid.
*Any comments on our blog or websites relating to weight loss results may or may not be typical and your results will vary depending on your diet and exercise habits.