These 12 surprising benefits of walking will motivate you to get some fresh air today—take a look!
0:00 Introduction: Walking benefits
0:26 The surprising health benefits of walking
1:17 Key takeaways
1:25 Share your success story!
In this video, we’re going to talk about the benefits of walking.
Talking about walking benefits may seem like a trivial topic, but there are some fascinating benefits that you may not have considered.
I’ve talked about the benefits of walking for your stress levels. Walking reduces your cortisol. In turn, this helps manage your risk of anxiety, depression, and insomnia.
Here are 12 more health benefits of walking…
1. Increases synovial fluid in your joints
2. Increases the body’s natural opioids (natural pain killers)
3. Reduces inflammation
4. Helps you lose weight after the first 30 minutes
5. Decreases the risk of bone density loss with age
6. Strengthens the muscles in your feet
7. Helps stabilize your hips, back, and neck
8. Mobilizes lymphatic system circulation
9. Improves lumbar muscle function (which can help with low back pain)
10. Helps reduce blood pressure
11. Increases oxygen to the brain
12. Boosts cellular waste removal
When you plan your workouts, don’t ignore walking. While it may seem trivial, it can be an effective way to support a healthy body.
Paired with Healthy Keto and intermittent fasting, walking can be a great part of your daily routine.